Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Face Lift

Trailer color before face lift - sky blue?
One of the easiest ways to brighten a home is a fresh coat of paint.
Before moving in, the entire trailer received a fresh coat of paint inside...
...celery, pine bark, and horseradish.
My restful retreat.

My favorite home exterior color is a pale sage green,
but since I used it throughout the interior,
I chose a blue for the exterior.
There are hints of this blue in the guest bath.
It changes color a bit throughout the day ...
smoky blue ... blue ... blue/purple


This blue is called ... Thundering Clouds

More nature ...
I love a nice storm ... if I am inside.
The call to take it easy ... no work can be done outside!

I first fell in love with a deep blue house when hubby worked at a farm just north of us.
It was like a little cheery cottage.
Blue with white trim and a bright yellow door.

The trim was refreshed,
and the shutters were scraped and given a fresh coat of paint as well.
The numbers also got a quick spray with leftover appliance spray paint.

The pictures are of the side and back,
because the front porch is still in progress
and a reveal for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment