Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Doctor

I have been slow in establishing a doctor here in NC.
I really did not expect to be here as long as we have been.
 I don't really like visiting the doctor.
It is hard to find a good doctor.

I was going to go to the doctor in the spring,
but hubby's surgery came up and the appointments were put off.

On Tuesday,
I headed to my doctor's appointment.
A new doctor in town - as of September.

I am thankful for God's provision and timing.
The doctor was great.
She agreed that I did not need a flu shot :)
She said that the worse thing that could happen is that I get the flu and suffer for 2-3 days!
She ignored a cholesterol test knowing that while I was still
hoping to conceive I wouldn't take cholesterol lowering drugs anyway.
She omitted a test after stereotyping hubby and I as monogamous.
She did the one test that I needed at the "establishing care" appointment 
so that I did not have to come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment