Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Home Again, Home Again - Jiggety, Jig!


Any guesses where I was last week?

Hubby and I were "home."
We took a trip to the west coast to visit family.
It is funny that I should feel a draw to the west coast - 
I only lived there for four years.
But the coast ... mesmerizing ... the power, the beauty, the peace.

We had a great week - 
time with family
seeing the coast and the mountains again
a whole week with hubby

The pictures are of Depoe Bay in OR.
I didn't take them, but I saw it look just like this.
I feared the weather - the Pacific NW is known for rain between November and April.
We had fog and some rain,
but our day at the coast was just BEAUTIFUL!

And of course,
it is good to be back to our home in NC.
Back to our diet, our schedule, ...



No comments:

Post a Comment