Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Home Sick

I am back.
Last week just seemed to be a "stay afloat" type of week,
so I left the blog-o-sphere for the time being.
The work at church is nearly complete - 
last week finished the painting
and I spent 2 days searching for fabric for valances in the Sanctuary.
I did not find what I was looking for, but I have ordered some swatches online
and have one more local place to try.

It is good to be "home" again.

We once had a friend that did not socialize long - 
he would claim that he got "home sick."
I relate to that more and more each year ...
I just love to be home.

This Week's Menu:

Sunday:  Church Dinner - Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Cucumber Salad, Homemade Applesauce, Blueberry Crisp
Monday:  Grilled Chicken with Lemon Rosemary Vinaigrette
Tuesday:  Leftover Turkey, Gravy, and Stuffing
Wednesday: Pineapple Chicken over Rice
Thursday:  Greek Pork Roast
Friday:  Chicken Piccata
Saturday:  Mediterranean Quinoa Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment