Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Scale


do -
Domain - a beautiful place to call home

re -
Redeemer - Jesus' work on the cross to offer salvation to all
rememberance - of God's goodness each year and through difficulties
recipes - new meals since May that have solved many health problems

mi -
missionaries - sharing the good news near and far
miles -  traveled in safety
mistakes - that God forgives and that enable me to grow

fa -
Father - a heavenly Father 
family - those near and far

sol -
solitude - slowly learning to appreciate the quiet

la -
laughter - to lighten the heavy days
labor - how things are accomplished, all of the improvements at church

ti -
time - it is a gift, not a right

do -
doting hubby - I am glad that I don't have to wonder if he loves me - 
he tells me and everyone else

No comments:

Post a Comment